Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye

Thanks guys...been fun playing with you all ..

I've long suspected that I was playing out of habit rather than enjoying the game, and the new changes has gone too far for me.

Clearly the devs don't care about the players, and recently I've grown some self-love and realized that this game is not for me. I don't want to be in a relationship with a game that does not care about my wellbeing.

Initially my plan was to invest in a deck then have it work for a while so it won't consume too much time from my life later on. To do so I've been spending hours every day for the events, but every time I finish collecting the decks the Devs make them obsolete. And so instead of making progress in the game, it feels like progress restarts every time you complete your decks..and this is really unfair.

I refuse to waste my time on the game, and use my time more wisely.....I wanted to spend time to enjoy rather than to just grind so I don't have to grind.

For those who still enjoy the game, that's great. But it's no longer enjoyment for me, but a tedious task with no long-term rewards, so I will leave and say my goodbyes. Thanks to those who have talked to me in this forum

!

Last edited by mayojojo; 2 weeks ago.

I can't blame you. I expect will see some more of these as the weeks progress.

Good luck elsewhere!

Comment

Have fun with next game...I started m&m;era of chaos week ago it’s very catchy for now anyway

Comment

• mayojojo
        mayojojo commented
        Editing a comment
        is that a gem card collecting game too?

• Cleric Tricki
        Cleric Tricki commented
        Editing a comment
        No it’s not 3 much game but you can collect cards and staff,it does have similar parts too old m&m heroes

I understand your decision, mayojojo..its not surprising and many share your feelings! I for one am not sure for how much longer i'll be playing, its just not fun anymore! Instead of finding joy, i find frustration! Growing increasingly irritated by the day by the game but moreover by the Devs' behaviour.

My guild (or what's left of it...ours experienced mass exodus) is the only reason I stay, I love my brothers

mayojojo...enjoy real life and other games you'll be playing xxx
      Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely ~ Lord Dalberg-Acton

Comment

• mayojojo
        mayojojo commented
        Editing a comment
        yah that's so true....i was going to quit a few months ago but it was guild that the people that i played with that kept me playing.

Time will what will happen to us as a guild, atm none of us enjoy playing events..mostly doing GvG and TPG!

Mayojojo..if i'm not mistaken Era Of Chaos is a game Tbone plays as well, he makes vids of it too!
      Gems of War is another game most Lgoh peeps play as well! I downloaded it but haven't yet looked into it
      Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely ~ Lord Dalberg-Acton

Comment

Originally posted by Holy MD View Post
        Time will what will happen to us as a guild, atm none of us enjoy playing events..mostly doing GvG and TPG!

Mayojojo..if i'm not mistaken Era Of Chaos is a game Tbone plays as well, he makes vids of it too!
        Gems of War is another game most Lgoh peeps play as well! I downloaded it but haven't yet looked into it
        Haha yeah....my guild too...

Okay i'll have a look into those games...gonna take a break for a while tho maybe try to upskill my jazz piano skills since i have more time now

Comment

• Holy MD
          Holy MD commented
          Editing a comment
          Jazz piano...cool!!!

Enjoy your break and Lgoh-detox xxx

I have left Legendary permanently, just logging to say "hi" to my guild or to be more accurate - what left of my guild...

For now I have EXTREME joy of playing GoW, the amount of content is INSANE. So game is not boring, everyday i'm doing something different. So thankfully to that I'm not forced to grind and playthe same shiet every day.

But whats most important in GoW - I completely dont need to spend money to proceed and get stronger. It just requires some patience and time.

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadioMorales View Post
          I have left Legendary permanently, just logging to say "hi" to my guild or to be more accurate - what left of my guild...

For now I have EXTREME joy of playing GoW, the amount of content is INSANE. So game is not boring, everyday i'm doing something different. So thankfully to that I'm not forced to grind and playthe same shiet every day.

But whats most important in GoW - I completely dont need to spend money to proceed and get stronger. It just requires some patience and time.

how much grinding do you have to do in gow? Like how much do you usually play to complete the quests..im looking for a game that doesnt take much tome but its fun when i play hehe

Comment

• ArkadioMorales
            ArkadioMorales commented
            Editing a comment
            I would not use the word "grind" when talking about GoW. Of course in first weeks of playing its required to do over and over similiar quests in campaign on the main map BUT still its funny cause every city has their own story, its even makes me smile cause of good jokes that appears there

Beside the campaign You got there: PvP (and its perfect PvP imho, havent seen yet better designed PvP in mobile games, but its just my opinion), Arena, Dungeons, mini games, Soulforge (the place where You can create ALOT of stuff), guild events like Tower of Doom, GvG, Portals. You can rescue pets and win the food for them to level up them (pets gives small bonuses to the decks). You can also get rewards for being active in guild. And much more, cant count the things You can do in the game :P

As for the cards and decks - You can evolve the cards, weapons and mostly important - the old or weak cards You collect are not devalued! For example - if You get 100 copies of 1 card, You can evolve it to the stronger version and sometimes these old/weak cards in higher version are better then cards that are instantly epic or legendary. And this is really great thing!

Hope this will help You to make decision

wow...damn that sounds fun

definitely will give that a go after when i get more time!

Comment

mayojojo if you do decide to get into Gems of War ping me a message and i will send you a discord link for the Black Dragon Court, we have 7 guilds in our alliance with levels to suit everyone.

Everything you hate about legendary feels like the complete opposite in GoW.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X