Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another one bites the dust... let's count 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one bites the dust... let's count 'em!

Yup, it's another topic related to the event relic migration from T2 to T3, but here I would like to ask all of you to help me with listing all the casualties of this great change.

I've read lots of FB posts of players claiming to leave the game because of you-know-what, but more closely to where I sit my guild has just lost one great f2p player and there are others getting rather nervous... How is it going for you Guys?

I did not revenued 2 weeks gem pack and for now playing with what i have or i was able to get for certain event. If I wont have cards to play the event - i iwll play just to be not relegated to lower league without extra effort. If things will not change and devs will keep only destroying such a nice game - I'm quitting permanently and going for Gems of War or maybe even genberally I will leave mobile gaming and go back to PC or console.

Others in my current guild are also considering quitting the game and move together to GoW or just say "goodbye" to all and thats it.

Thanks N0!

Comment

Our guild is, for all intents and purposes, dead. I stepped down as leader but still hit a few bosses on Wednesday night. Since then I’ve popped in here and there but we’ve dropped to 25th in archmages (where we’ve been for many months) and I’m still the highest trophy earner despite barely playing yesterday.

Several of my guild are over playing gems of war now. The banter isn’t as good as it was here, but I think everyone is trying to figure out the game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadioMorales View Post
        I did not revenued 2 weeks gem pack and for now playing with what i have or i was able to get for certain event. If I wont have cards to play the event - i iwll play just to be not relegated to lower league without extra effort. If things will not change and devs will keep only destroying such a nice game - I'm quitting permanently and going for Gems of War or maybe even genberally I will leave mobile gaming and go back to PC or console.

Others in my current guild are also considering quitting the game and move together to GoW or just say "goodbye" to all and thats it.

Thanks N0!

I've read lots of FB posts of players claiming to leave the game because of you-know-what, but more closely to where I sit my guild has just lost one great f2p player and there are others getting rather nervous... How is it going for you Guys?

Comment

I dunno. Still playing. I can’t imagine any mobile game that creates heart pounding excitement for hours a day...for a year.

Imagine if you played chess for 4 hours a day. Or golf. Or whatever. It’s okay to stop playing. It’s okay to continue playing. The game will go on.

Comment

Here's how it went for me and my crew. That last event - the shiny, happy, make sure everyone gets the FULL DECK guild sharing event? That event exploded the guild I was in until last week, a high ranking Overlords guild usually in the top 100. Tensions were high, people were losing track of what bosses they were meant to hit and which to tag, some people shared extra gold cards, relics and such, while others stuffed their decks with pink stars without sharing at all (I'm totally on the fence with this - I see both sides). Anyway, while I slept it seemed someone hit the wrong boss at the wrong time which ignited the already gas-filled room. The next morning, I opened up the game to find only 3 people left of the 30-strong guild!

So yeah, that went well. I love a bit of drama, but I do tend to prefer it on the telly rather than in a match-3 mobile game...

Comment

Originally posted by badwhippet View Post
              Here's how it went for me and my crew. That last event - the shiny, happy, make sure everyone gets the FULL DECK guild sharing event? That event exploded the guild I was in until last week, a high ranking Overlords guild usually in the top 100. Tensions were high, people were losing track of what bosses they were meant to hit and which to tag, some people shared extra gold cards, relics and such, while others stuffed their decks with pink stars without sharing at all (I'm totally on the fence with this - I see both sides). Anyway, while I slept it seemed someone hit the wrong boss at the wrong time which ignited the already gas-filled room. The next morning, I opened up the game to find only 3 people left of the 30-strong guild!

So yeah, that went well. I love a bit of drama, but I do tend to prefer it on the telly rather than in a match-3 mobile game...
              Holy crap. That’s insane.

Comment

Working...
              X