Please Reevaluate x13 Hero Collection Logic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Reevaluate x13 Hero Collection Logic

First of all I just want to say you guys are doing a great job on the design of this game, in almost every aspect. I am the type of person that does not spend money on games, but this game seems worth it. I started spending money the last few weeks now, but it seems that I get screwed every week trying to get x13 card, especially the last two weeks. I keep getting the same runes that I already have.

I know that it's suppose to be random, but it really does feel like it. Is there a way to put a cap on the amount of duplicate runes a player can receive. I'm probably not the only person that has mentioned this so far, but this is really discouraging and makes a player not want to invest anymore money into this game. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190209-134752_Legendary.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	93960

This comes up a lot but its its still easier than the way it used to be

Comment

Its a lot better than the old way

Comment

• BaronMargeryTipton
        BaronMargeryTipton commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems like it's not too difficult to get the x13, especially when the other 6 members of my guild got it right away (2 within the first day of the event, and the rest within 2 days). I'm the most active out of us 7, and usually finish as the top player for our guild...I was the first one to get 10 runes, and shocked that I still couldn't get x13. I can't imagine how hard it used to be.

• LalalaLola
        LalalaLola commented
        Editing a comment
        It took me 32 weeks of play and insane luck (1st tier UR) when i got my very 1st. It was the fire commander creature deck that just got rereleased this week

if you complain about RNG and do not believe it. Pick up six dice. And throw. Look how many times they roll a street!
      but like the Yahtzee (a dice game) you can collect the dust every week and improve your chances on a street.

The free runes are still better than they used to be. The mistake that is always made is the over-expectation always to get the MC.

Comment

• BaronMargeryTipton
        Editing a comment
        SilkD, I disagree with your argument. My situation would be that I rolled 10 dices and ended up with only 3 different numbers. I am not expecting a straight, but it should be more random, and the chances of me getting the x13 would be very high (according to Falcon's link below) since I have enough dust for two runes.

https://n3twork.vbulletin.net/forum/...lection-heroes

You are in the unlucky 1.9% of people that can’t get a 13x with 10 runes and 2 crafts.

Comment

• BaronMargeryTipton
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the link Falcon. I'm not the highest ranking member in my guild, but I'm playing in the highest league for solo (archmages). Everyone else is below. I finished 4th last week, and was just wondering if the game is set up to make it more "fair", by not getting x13. All 4 councils in my guild got it but me...most likely a rare coincidence, or a game buffer

• Black Falcon X
        Black Falcon X commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m pretty convinced it’s just random.
    Working...
    X