Trading cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading cards

So i dont know if its been brought up before...but i think it would be kind of cool to be able to trade cards with other players. Have it so that you have to use stamina or gems to conduct a trade so that it is somewhat fair. Does anybody else think this would be a good idea or is it just me?

This suggestion - in numerous forms - has been made since the beginning of time... It will never happen.

Comment

I figured haha.

Comment

Many moons ago they said in a q and a that they were developing a way to do this within guilds but that they were not going to release it until they had made it so it could not be exploited. That was a long while ago though. And they said the same thing about making a 3rd campaign but then later asked if people would be interested in them creating a 3rd campaign as if they had never started the process. So I'm not sure if they really do have this on the shelf or not. And if they do they could release it and allow those folks to dind the holes for them so they can patch them and take the stuff back that was exploited. Since they have done it 2x with the ascended wardens it shouldn't be an issue. But we shall have to see. I think trading within a guild would be a huge thing to introduce. It would help new players get up to speed faster and help close the gap on f2p and p2p players.i have VIP and been playing a long time so I have extra stuff others could really use especially my f2p players!
        There is always beauty in the darkness

Comment

The problem is with the buyback feature. Lets say that they've traded one of their UR cards to their 2nd accounts. They can buy it back then trade it again rinse and repeat until you can get a team full of UR cards.

A lot of players are already exploiting it with the ascended wardens (asking for support to reverse it to get the back the materials used) then buy back the ascended wardens. Use the materials to ascend another warden and rinse and repeat.

I think what they are doing is trying to fix everything first to prevent more shits from happening again and it is currently piling up.

I don't know if they will allow trading of cards as the trading feature doesn't exist to all of the gacha games that I've played. If they will ever do this, then now is not the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by iArashi View Post
            The problem is with the buyback feature. Lets say that they've traded one of their UR cards to their 2nd accounts. They can buy it back then trade it again rinse and repeat until you can get a team full of UR cards.

A lot of players are already exploiting it with the ascended wardens (asking for support to reverse it to get the back the materials used) then buy back the ascended wardens. Use the materials to ascend another warden and rinse and repeat.

I think what they are doing is trying to fix everything first to prevent more shits from happening again and it is currently piling up.

I don't know if they will allow trading of cards as the trading feature doesn't exist to all of the gacha games that I've played. If they will ever do this, then now is not the right time.

Yeah I remember reading something a while back where someone asked them this same question and I honestly can't remember exactly how they put it, but basically they responded with it's never going to happen because it can't be implemented without leaving them open to being exploited.. so they gave up on the idea.

It just sucks because it would be such a huge help even if it were just strictly between guild members only, because I think by itself it would bring guilds closer and give everyone more incentive to play. Anyway it would be awesome but unfortunately it's just a pipe dream lol.

Comment

It has nothing to do with the buy back feature. If you traded a card away, it could just leave your codex so you couldn't buy it back.

The reason that you can't do it is that players could make multiple accounts to get the free event cards each week and then trade them to their main account. They would get as many event and support cards as they wanted every week for free. No way that is ever going to happen.

Comment

That's an great idea, maby if they made some kind of card exchange.
                where the players, can trade cards.
                Cards in exchange for other cards, or buy it with, dust or gems if the buying player don't have any cards the seller wants .of don't want to part with.

Thia would ease the feeling of being robbed blind, every time you you need one or to cards. Forcing you to spending1000 upon 1000 x? Gems Buying packs, with literally no idea when your might buy the right pack.
                also a really nice option to have, if you are a new player. Not something that boost' s their intrest or giving them a good first experience. Having to spend that kind of money on gems.

​​​​​
                ​​​​
                Martin S. (MrZossa)

Comment

Working...
                X