Dust Exchange Tab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust Exchange Tab

Imo there should be a tab in the dust store (or another dust exchange specific shop) that you can trade in say 200 yellow dust for like 100 pink dust. Then if you need red dust you can buy 100 red dust for 100 pink dust (or whatever ratios you want... make it so if players want to focus on a red deck they can use dust from all events to build a great red deck. Even if it’s like 200 yellow dust gets you 25 pink dust still better than what is happening right now (i.e. if medical advancements improve in the next 40-50 years I’ll be able to live long enough to build a decent 3.0 red deck). Just a thought, what do you guys think?

I would prefer it if you just had the option when dusting a card to select affinity dust or pink dust. Either way, it should never be devalued, i.e. 100 dust of any affinity is worth the same in any other, given how scarce it is and how costly the use is.

Comment

Originally posted by Grogan the Bogan View Post
      I would prefer it if you just had the option when dusting a card to select affinity dust or pink dust. Either way, it should never be devalued, i.e. 100 dust of any affinity is worth the same in any other, given how scarce it is and how costly the use is.
      Idk I think if the dust doesn’t get devalued they might as well just remove any dust that isn’t pink from the game. Same effect as a 1:1 exchange store.

Comment

Working...
      X