n00b question regarding radiant bosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n00b question regarding radiant bosses

I will probably have to slap my forehead once I get the right answer, still, someone in the guild asked how they can spawn "big bosses"--cobalt and radiant, and I answered that this probably had to do with killing the real small bosses as well as the emerald bosses, but I am not certain.

Can anyone shed some light as to what influences the spawning of radiant or cobalt bosses?

Sitting here ready to slap my forehead...

False!
    This is pure RNG! Like everything else in the game : "completely random".

Comment

I played quite a lot last night and my bosses where level 248 with 16 million hp or 100 million. Not a single big good boss to rally.

Guild got some big ones tho. The 3 or 4 trillion hp ones.

Comment

BobTheBold Have you read this thread?
        https://n3twork.vbulletin.net/forum/...ypes-explained

Comment

• Silverwolf
          Silverwolf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for pointing out this thread. Good information!

Raise your karma to max level. This will allow you to even spot Radiants in the first place.

Now that your karma is maxed, you are playing alongside the most active players, who also have max karma. This means there is more activity, more boss turnover, etc. which increases your chance of spotting a Radiant simply because more bosses are being generated.

In addition to spotting other players' bosses, you can increase the chance of spawning your own by quickly turning over your own self-found bosses. I believe there's a limit to the amount of bosses that you can have in your feed that are self-found, so turning those over will ensure you keep creating your own spawns and thus increase the number of Radiants (or Inferno/Eternal Cobalts) that you find.

Comment

• Silverwolf
          Silverwolf commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you track your karma? I am hearing about this for the first time, so I am interested in how best to raise it and if I can gauge my level. Thanks

• Steeme
          Steeme commented
          Editing a comment
          Silverwolf Your karma corresponds directly with the level of your solo bosses that you see and spawn. You'll see it gradually rise as you damage / kill bosses until you eventually reach max level.

• Silverwolf
          Silverwolf commented
          Editing a comment
          Steeme, Thanks!

There's a level requirement. Our boss level isn't that high in the first two days. The blue cobalt and shiny radiant bosses come after these:

https://n3twork.vbulletin.net/forum/...ss-chest-guide

Comment

Working...
        X