Runes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes

Correct me if I am wrong but as far as I can tell there are 4 master runes and 5 ultra rare runes available in the collection. There are another 2 master runes and 1 ultra rare rune available with the card collection.
    I have Arobata, but I don't have more collect cards so I am unlucky there. I also got her as 5* card as reward.

So essentially as F2P player I am about done deckbuilding just 30 mins into the event. There is no way I am getting all the runes from the collection, if my guild and me are lucky with frenzy bosses and people online I might get those 2 runes there. But as for the main collection, I am not getting the last ultra rare and master rune. So I already know I won't get the UR. I might be able to get the MC because I have 10k dust saved up, but I only have 2k UR dust.

Listen I don't mind only getting the UR/MC every few events as F2P player, I know what I signed up for. But this is stretching it. It feels like you guys keep removing runes from the collection, where at first I really liked this system I am starting to dislike it, purely by there just being so little runes.

As long as the first 3-pink star UF cards already popped up, things will only get worse. Danil told us that he thought that it would take long to evolve the uf cards and that it would mean inventive deckbuilding so they just have to make everything more expensive and harder to get. Not because it is good for player experience but to make sure that his statement becomes true.
    And no matter how expensive it gets, there are allways some people with too much money to prove them wrong.
    I guess I will have to get used to play in kings or knights league, for I still like the game and my guild, but I don’t have deep enough pockets to compete on a higher level.

Comment

/sarcasm mode ON
      Whoever said that f2ps should enjoy the game?
      "See a f2p in Global and with UF!"
      "Rig his account! No more UFs since he have dust to craft five runes!"
      There are players that pay and on day 1 have 3 pink star UFs and some moron that just wants to have some fun and feel powerful for once is ruining the picture - that's out of logic!
      /sarcasm mode OFF

Comment

and if you get duplicates, like I had already, then obtaining the UF is impossible. so might as well get what rewards you can and go find another game to enjoy until the event is over

Comment

• Vurmalkin
          Vurmalkin commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah this happens to me as well, if I know I can't complete the runes I play a lot less.
          Honestly I don't mind, I just wish I get to live in the illusion of getting a good deck a little longer then just 30 mins.

Just FYI, but if you have NO dust, have all the collection hero's and collect all the runes, you have a .02% of getting the UF in the event. If you have 2800 of each dust, that goes all the way up to .86% (so less than 1 time in 100 chances). As a FTP or VIP/Gem Pack purchaser, you are totally screwed.

Comment

• Oracle Jumh Chernow
          Editing a comment
          Keep in mind. if you don't buy runes with gems, then you can only get 6 of one and 5 of the other, with perfect performance. at 400 dust per, that's not enough to craft a single rune, so that .86% chance only comes around every 3rd event of an affinity, so 15 weeks apart.

If you can not complete the full set of 13x's, it is not worth getting 1 13x in any event. Save all your Rune dust for when you can.....fyi

Comment

• Vurmalkin
          Vurmalkin commented
          Editing a comment
          Some are worth getting solo, but the last one was the Pigs I believe. That one creates 6 or 8 PG 4's that's just insane.

Squid - agree on the strategy. The problem is that even if you're really talking about every third event if you're lucky. And that is assuming that you're still grinding through all of the event collections to get those last runes.

Comment

not only that, but you are looking at a 10 week time frame between each set of dust you might be able to farm... so, assume you can get the 13x this event, then it would be 30 weeks before you would be able to repeat that feat… that's a long wait.

Comment

• BobTheBold
            BobTheBold commented
            Editing a comment
            hmmmmm… thought it was 10 weeks, so commander and slayer dust is the same… goes to show you that you learn something new everyday!

• Vurmalkin
            Vurmalkin commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah commander/slayer dust to craft the actual cards is the same. If you want to combine them into a UF that's separate dust tho.

• BobTheBold
            BobTheBold commented
            Editing a comment
            It's all tooooooooo complex... which is why pulling the credit is sooooooooooo much more easy!
        Working...
        X