Light Slayer deck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Slayer deck...

Is this deck uber craptastic or is it just me?

Spare a thought for the people who chased its clone in the first 3.0 event, where you don't even get to keep the UR/MC (I assume it will be the case this event) if you craft the UF card....

That would be craptastic with a cherry pink star on top.

Comment

It’s not just you. The deck doesn’t appear that great.

Comment

Yeah you think with a tie in you would make a really good deck for it, so others would want to cross promote with you.

Comment

The deck is meh. Not a must have like the prev fire/dark UF.

Comment

Yup, makes boycotting the event even easier... and no runes available whatsoever on Tiers 1 & 2 of the main pack, yipppeeeeee

Comment

I'm also very underwhelmed at the heroes for this event. It's amazing that they would put such mediocre heroes to coincide with such a 'big promotion.'

Then again, it appears the initial reactions to Hellboy aren't good either. Maybe they wanted to mimic the movie with mediocrity and a supreme sense of being let down?

Comment

Think of it in a positive way, you save gems and money this event?

Comment

I thought hellboy was going to be special
                  with some sort of a powerful deck

but it's filled with the usual dose of middle fingers from network, to get the runes you'll need the arena cards

but it's ok

i won't be going for the 13x for this event

i'll be only playing at 15%

good luck in hellboy

everyone

Comment

This and past light slayers deck are a freaking joke

Comment

I have a boatload of light dust that is going to grow because this deck is just crap. I wonder what the forces of light did to piss off the Devs?

Comment

Looks like this deck is not good, no healing card unless you buy it from the $10 side pack. That’s probably the idea though. Make you spend more and more.

Comment

I've been playing a full year. Dena is the ONLY good Light Slayer deck they have released.

Comment

• Max Gumbert
                            Max Gumbert commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I really liked amy/rainbow deck when it was released as well, allthough I still regret I didn’t go for the Dren deck as well...

Thank You for all Your informations! So at least i know before event started that i dont need to play it at all just to plaxe myself in the middle of the boards and i will be fine along with my guild.

Especially since we were reduced within 1 week from 29 to 24 members. We have lost 3 big hitters and no new members get in... This is getting worse and worse with every week... :/ Luckily i'm enjoying GoW but i like LGOH so much that its not that easy to leave this game after spending alot of money... and now i got nothing at all... This is just sad

Comment

• addicted2cola
                            addicted2cola commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If you start the event late, it's easier to place, too. Like, if you wait until Friday, or at least Thursday. I've found it helps a LOT.

Dren deck it is...

Comment

Working...
                          X