Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 5/5 keys

anybody knows what they are there for?

Keys for punisher bosses that are going to spawn for your guild starting friday. They will be difficult according to the newsfeed.

Comment

Sorry, may I ask, what newsfeed you are referring to? Ingame? I can´t find any message(s) regarding "punisher bosses"...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tempFileForShare_20190404-161434.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	103005

Comment

thanks! guess we are going to get punished this event... what?

Comment

Got it. Many thanks! I almost never press that button...

Comment

another set of overpowered bosses that we need UF cards to kill which we mostly won't have because of the duplicate runes and simply no runes for many ..but we have an abundance of Essences now.. yay!..
              can we throw essences at the bosses to kill them?

Comment

It’s friday already and I’ve yet to see one punisher boss...

Comment

• Steeme
                  Steeme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They are on the same schedule as frenzy bosses. "Day 3" is a more appropriate term than Friday.

• iceCold
                  iceCold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks steeme

Did anyone see a punisher boss yet? Is it really random and then he is available for 6 hours? Do they respect the timezone of the guild? What is when it spawns at 1 oclock in the night on weekend and the player wake up on 8 in the morning and see that they missed a punisher boss and nobody was online in the guild because they all dared to sleep?

The secret boss with its concept "to get it, when a certain amount of fragments are there" is already bullshit. Because someone always summon the secret boss by fault because he didn't check the fragments counter and the nobody is online. :-(

And now this random appearence of punisher bosses. Why don't let us collecting summon tokens and then the guild as a team can decide when to summon such special bosses?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMario View Post
                Did anyone see a punisher boss yet? Is it really random and then he is available for 6 hours? Do they respect the timezone of the guild? What is when it spawns at 1 oclock in the night on weekend and the player wake up on 8 in the morning and see that they missed a punisher boss and nobody was online in the guild because they all dared to sleep?

The secret boss with its concept "to get it, when a certain amount of fragments are there" is already bullshit. Because someone always summon the secret boss by fault because he didn't check the fragments counter and the nobody is online. :-(

And now this random appearence of punisher bosses. Why don't let us collecting summon tokens and then the guild as a team can decide when to summon such special bosses?
                We wont be able to summon bosses, because N3 wants to force us to do EVERYTHING in/with game on THEIR rules. They want us to play their game 24/7 - no fooking way! At least from me. I was going usually sleep around 1-2 am and was waking up 6:30 for work. After over year of living like that, my body started to protest and requesting from me more sleep and less playing, what im doing since a few days. Since C events are insanely boring and sloooooow i'm even more not bothered to play alot like i used to. RL rocks!

Comment

Just got one. FYI the keys take FIVE HOURS to replenish each

Comment

A sizable portion of the player base must have expressed desire for timed frenzy-like bosses in commander as well.

I seem to have missed it somehow.

Comment

At 2 o'clock in the night (Germany) we got our first punisher boss. But it is a joke.

1 key refills in 5 hours.

And here are the stats of the bosses:

Lvl 1 160mio HP => 450k guild trophies
                      Lvl 11 500mio HP => 900k guild trophies
                      Lvl 21 845mio HP => 2.2mio guild trophies
                      Lvl 31 1.1b HP => 4.5mio guild trophies
                      Lvl 41 1.5b HP => 14mio guild trophies
                      Lvl 51 5b HP => 23mio guild trophies
                      Lvl 61 8.6b HP => 32.8mio guild trophies
                      Lvl 71 12.2b HP => 44.5mio guild trophies

We had to stop here, no keys anymore, because we were only 2 online and we made the fault that we both tagged the first punisher boss with 1 key and must kill him then with a third key. After this we always used 1 key to kill the boss, without tagging it, because at the moment tagging of more people is not worth.

Now we have to wait 25 hours to have again all 5 key. And the event is till monday. WTF? The punisher should be a team boss, which you have to kill together in a team, but tagging is not worth and the keys are so limited?

Imagine, you have to use 3 keys to kill the boss in higher levels. Then you are blocked for 15 hours to play again a punisher boss.
                      Last edited by SuperMario; 04-06-2019, 12:57 AM.

Comment

I imagine that some players can do 3T with 1 key.

Comment

• mephistoreigns
                          mephistoreigns commented
                          Editing a comment
                          More. With both UFs you get min 800% Killer skill, since they stack on punisher bosses. Having both you can get 1T per activation. On a 6 turn rotation you can get 5 attacks. So up to 5T on 1 key. More if your UFs are 2* or higher

• Black Falcon X
                          Black Falcon X commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I was estimating. I have neither UF.

Level 91 is over 70b HP

Comment

Working...
                        X