No announcement yet.

Legendary Database: Heroes, Relics, Events, and More

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow absolutely incredible... Must say a big thank you for creating this, as a new guild leader I was searching for something similar relating to species rotations in events, from that guide it looks like while the affinity rotations are set the species rotations are random.... But excellent work!

Comment

So, MTM, I'm in the data bases heroes' list, and I noticed the stats listed for Gol-Goroth were listed as approximations. I also compared the Nightmare Fiend (which I have) to the Codex, and noticed that the stats listed are Lv Max, Fully Awakened. I then looked for any notation stating the stats were those as listed in the Codex (Lv Max, and Fully Awakened). Would it make sense to note that somewhere, like on the fist tab? Also I'm wondering if I can evolve my Nightmare Fiend to 6*, and provide you with the stats shown in the Codex. If I can help in this way I'd like to. Others might also provide screen shots of the Codex to complete missing data.

Comment

• Pronounce
        Pronounce commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome, and Note is preferable over Comment.

• MTM
        MTM commented
        Editing a comment
        Had some fun with them on the Hero List columns, let me know what you think.

• Pronounce
        Pronounce commented
        Editing a comment
        Those comments are very valuable, because they make the information in the sheets more understandable. Also it looks like you did a lot of work in using them throughout.

Thank you for all the effort. This will certainly come in handy.

Kudos and Cheers,

Syn

Comment

MTM , where is Sensha available from?

Comment

• MTM
          MTM commented
          Editing a comment
          The 3*/20 dust pool or greater. She is a Support Hero, so drop rate should be about 1/56 minus whatever tiny UR chance there is. Only unfortunate part is her catalysts are in the Light Dungeon Store.

I can live with am Monday just, Much better than the Tuesday option, but only a little. Like a kick in the nuts is better than having them cut off :P

Comment

Can anyone please tell me what the astral star catalysts are used for?

Comment

• SilkD
            SilkD commented
            Editing a comment
            Need only for celestial bounty hunter

• Sublime Eimar of Wren
            Editing a comment
            And you absolutely will never need a celestial bounty hunter, so they're worthless. But most of the other rewards in the bounty dungeon are worthwhile, especially the gems and the Essences.

• fullberas
            fullberas commented
            Editing a comment
            I would never judge your opinion, my friend. But the 50% cut off from the target defense is quite interesting... well. i have celestial drosh. he is a slayer too. a slayer that can cut 50% off the defense of the boss, looks good to me.

Thank you! I have so many useless items in my inventory.

Comment

This really is a great job. Detailed, accurate, complete. Thank you, friend, for all the hard work.
            ------ sonaooqueveio ------ from the guild ------ Just the beginning -----

Comment

Working...
            X