Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback

Hey! A lot of thing have happened since the big update with adding teams and stuff, but I'm still enjoying the game! However, I have a few questions and suggestions:
    1. After the update, almost all my shops were downgraded (from rare to common for example). Is there a reason for that?
    2. This forum wasn't easy to find, and there's no way (as far as I know) to contact or ask questions to the developers in-game. There's actually very little information in the game. Maybe a link or something in the menu that leads to this forum could be a start to help keep players informed on updates and other questions they may have?
    3. Will there be any more challenge levels added? (The balloon)

Continuing from last post, since it didn't make the post (maybe fix that as well
    4. The challenge levels (balloon) keeps jumping back to the same place every time you finish playing a level, so you'll have to scroll back to where you were. Might be a glitch.
    5. People want to be able to buy more land expansions, change their profile names and add more friends. Is it likely that we will be able to?

Comment

Hey Empress,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and perspective on the game!

I'm going to take this post and link it directly to our development team, and I'm pretty sure they will all be very interested in this

Cheers,
      Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex (N3TWORK) View Post
        Hey Empress,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts emi calculator gst login ifsc coden the game!

I'm going to take this post and link it directly to our development team, and I'm pretty sure they will all be very interested in this

Cheers,
        Alex

change their profile names and add more friends. Is it likely that we will be able to?
        Last edited by failiya; 5 days ago.

Comment

Working...
        X