REVIVE in challenge broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVIVE in challenge broken

The "watch video to revive" during challenges has been broken this entire event. If you press the "No Thanks" the game immediately responds. If you accidentally press "100 gems to revive" the game immediately responds. If you press "watch video" it does not respond. So, I tested it out and if you press the button for 10-15 mins it will eventually responds. One of the many reasons I no longer pay to play.

I'm not positive about this, but that could happen when there's no video available for you to watch. Ad buys will pay for a max number of views, and those are also broken out by geographical region. Once an ad hits this cap, and if there's no other ad immediately available, you may not be given the option to watch a video to revive.

Comment

Happened to me once. Exit out of the app (do not close), open something else, switch back to the app (so its refreshed) and the "watch now" button should work.

Its like a mini lag.

Comment

Like what sublime said. When my vip is off, i am very carefult of using my “ watch ad” option.

But then if i dont use it, someone else will..
        Last edited by The Ancient Jaywalker; 1 week ago.

Comment

btw i noticed something lately:

i play LGOH on PC with an android emulator which (like a real phone) has also a home button.

if i press this home button in this special situation (want a free revive and must watch an ad for that but game doesn´t react)

and return to the game, then it magically works.

but on my "real" phone in this situation the game doesn´t react like you guys mentioned above and i can only choose between paying 100 gems (hell no!) or quit.
          Last edited by hans_wurst; 1 week ago.

Comment

Sublime is definitely correct. That happens when the ads cap out.
            There is always beauty in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by 7smte View Post
              The "watch video to revive" during challenges has been broken this entire event. One of the many reasons I no longer pay to play.
              Which is funny, because if you paid to play, you wouldn't need to watch an ad at all.

You get what you pay for, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ro0ter View Post

Which is funny, because if you paid to play, you wouldn't need to watch an ad at all.

You get what you pay for, I guess.
                What I dont understand is why the sarcasm? Something is broke or does not work as promoted, and here is your sarcastic response. I was a f2p and then a p2p for close to a year. While I owe you no explanation, you certainly have no right to be sarcastic. If you have something of value to add as all the other posters did, then chime in. Otherwise, clam up.

Comment

Working...
                X